We love it when we hear from our friends and past event attendees. See what a few of them have to say!
From our B2B-2C Summit
- As long time members of the VT/NH Marketing Group, it was no surprise that their latest event "Moving your business to center stage" was terrific!!! The topics and the speakers were right on point with the current needs and challenges in our business. Thanks for inviting us!!!
- What makes VT/NH an unusually good conference is the transparency. Everyone in the room, from the speakers to the attendees is genuine and open about the challenges they face, their victories and hardships. Hearing about what has worked for different people, and just as important - what hasn't, adds tremendous value to anyone willing to invest a day of their time. Well worth it!
From our Annual Conference
- As a first time attendee, I was blown away with the content of the sessions as well as the brilliance & open-ness of the people! I look forward to more VT/NH events!
- I wanted to thank you for such a great experience at the VT / NH Marketing Group Conference. The event was well organized, encouraged sharing of thoughts and ideas and included great topics and speakers. I think everyone could agree there were many useable takeaways.
- Again the VTNHMG put together a group of presenters who were experts at both the material being presented and their casual method of presentation. I particularly liked that they are "members" of the group and are always so generous in sharing their knowledge with other members. I took a great away a great list of bullet notes which I have already begun to implement on our website and our marketing plan.
- VT/NH seminars provide relevant actionable information along with great networking opportunities. I always leave with several takeaways as well as new contacts.
- Gallery Byzantium is a small business growing little by little and the membership to VT/NH MG has been a great resource to us. The seminars and annual conference provide a multitude of information that is most useful to us in pushing ahead our goals for the growth of our company. There is much more that the membership offers that I should take advantage of but just have not found the time. The size of VT/NH MG is attractive to me as well. It is not too big so I feel comfortable going to the seminars, etc. Thank you VT/NH MG!